Planning Persmission objected initially but date for observation unchanged

bazermc

I objected to a planning application a business in my area submitted and paid my €20 fee in March. The objection was accepted by DCC and registered. The last date for observations was after my initial objection early April i.e., 35 days.

Dublin City Council, as a result of my specific objection, asked the business for further information which the company provided start of July. DCC has not given a final decision yet.

I presume I am allowed object again based on the reply from the business, even though according to the DCC planning website the date for observations has now passed. But is less than 5 weeks since the businesses reply to DCC i.e. early July. Also, I presume I do not need to pay another 20 euro.

Hope that question makes sense?

I might be incorrect but I think further observations from your side are permitted if you are asked by planning. You might want to speak with a planner to confirm if they will accept a further submission before putting in the effort.
Other than than if you cannot make a further submission now you will have to await for an appeal to ABP.

Back