planning a kitchen

Appliances, miele or siemens? What do you all think?

p

We got Gorenje applianes in our new kitchen last year and are very happy with them.
Hafele in Wicklow do them. E-mail them for a catalogue.

[broken link removed]

i would say petrolhead is wrong. Fuction in a kitchen can be broken down by prioritizing different things. The fridge is the most used appliance in the kitchen, Followed by the sink, followd by the oven/hob.
You will generally oen a bottle of wine once a day/ dishwasher even less.
The services for the main appliances are a consideration ie. Extractor type/hole/water/gas/power/waste.
It is not as simple as you make it out to be. No designer ignores the other items you mentioned.

I'm not saying it's simple..... that's exactly my point!

...and yes you can prioritise.... that's kind of my point too..... what you can't do is distill the process down to three elements.... just as you said, there are many considerations....

So you are actually agreeing with me.....

Also, you open a bottle of wine a day.... but the dishwasher only gets used a couple of times a week.....???

Good work...!!!! :D

Have you thought about putting the washing machine and dryer somewhere else, like the main bathroom or under the stairs. Counter space is the most important thing in a kitchen and gets overlooked when trying to fit everything else. Do you have space on the other side of the oven to take out your hot food etc.

Back