PLAIN Bathroom Tiles in Dublin

ophelia

I have aqua coloured mosaic tiles in my bathroom and shower. I need to replace shower (leaky tray problems) and cannot get the original tiles. I don't mind as I will try and get a larger tile (less grout to clean) for the shower cubicle. I am looking for something really plain to co-ordinate with the aqua tiles. Anyody seen anything nice lately or good bargains to be had?

ophelia said:
I have aqua coloured mosaic tiles in my bathroom and shower. I need to replace shower (leaky tray problems) and cannot get the original tiles. I don't mind as I will try and get a larger tile (less grout to clean) for the shower cubicle. I am looking for something really plain to co-ordinate with the aqua tiles. Anyody seen anything nice lately or good bargains to be had?

I think it's hard to beat Tile Style at the Point. Apart from their usual stock they have job lots of discontinued lines going for next to nothing, nearly. It's a matter of luck whether you see something to your taste - but for job lots you need to be sure there will be enough for your room.

Back