Phone cuts out almost immediately

blanketyblank

Hi I've a Samsung galaxy android phone and if someone phones the ring tone cuts out almost immediately I cant seem to fix it. I've turned it off and on and waited a while. I've checked call barring isnt ticked it isnt. I cant see anything else I can do. I'm with GO MO if it makes a difference. Any suggestions, it's very annoying
Thanks

As GO MO is your supplier, check with them. Have you checked the Galaxy web-sites, user-groups, etc?

The original post is unclear.
The ring tone cuts out.
But can the call still be answered or not?
Could it be going directly to voicemail?
Was it working differently/correctly before?
If so, what changed between then and this problem arising?
Software update (as mentioned by @Pinoy adventure)? Settings changes? Phone reset? Etc.

Have you tried the sim in another phone, just to eliminate either the phone or the sim as the problem

To be clear the phone rings it gives one ring and cuts off I cant answer I have to phone back I havent updated or done anything new I think it happens alot but not always sometimes it rings normally
Thanks for the replies
I've now changed ringtone even though I never set it up I've been getting a voice mail ping and I think I've gotten rid of that( not related to when phone rings)

We ll see if that works

What are your callers experiencing? Are they still getting a ringtone or are they being hung up on? Maybe you have a redirect setup, somehow.

Unlikely to be an operator issue, but trying the SIM card in a different phone would eliminate that possibility.

Is there call barring on your phone?
There is an option in it to barr all incoming calls. Maybe it got turned on by accident, in your pocket or by malicious software.

This morning I got a call _ normal ring, rang till I answered
Then one where it knocked off after one ring as normal
This is the way it's been for a while
People say it sounds like I cut them off

Back