Person to fit IKEA kitchen Dublin 10

ericsson

Hi all,

Looking for recommendations for someone to fit an IKEA kitchen in the Ballyfermot Dublin 10 area. Also any ideas roughly of the cost involved? It is a standard 3bed ex-coropration house and not looking for anything too complex.

Thanks in advance,
Ericsson :)

I had my Ikea kitchen (also in Ballyfermot!) fitted by Creedon Construction, ph 087 966 6749. I also had a load of other work done by them and was very happy. Definitely get a quote from them anyway.

I have used Paul from flatpackunpack.ie a number of times, as has my sister

Excellent service, very professional, very competent, very reasonable prices

Disclaimer: I have no link personally or professionally with flatpackunpack.ie

Last edited:
Thanks a million for the replies dubgem, dublin3124 and txirimiri. Will try them all and get quotes. I am so un-DIY minded its rediculious ;)

Dubgem any chance you have a rough idea of the cost of your IKEA kitchen and price to fit? Wondering would a Cash and Carry kitchen work out cheaper but my sister who lives in Galway has just got an IKEA kitchen and i have to say its gorgeous...

Thanks again

Dubgem any chance you have a rough idea of the cost of your IKEA kitchen and price to fit? Wondering would a Cash and Carry kitchen work out cheaper but my sister who lives in Galway has just got an IKEA kitchen and i have to say its gorgeous...

My Ikea kitchen is gorgeous too! My kitchen installation was part of a bigger job, 'fraid I can't remember how much that part cost. But you can easily price your kitchen itself on the Ikea website with their kitchen planner, and juggle the various components until it comes out at a price you like.

I don't know if you've actually been out to Ikea but their room displays are excellent and you'd be able to get a good look at their kitchen range. I'm sure you could do the same for Cash and Carry, it might help you decide between the two.

Thanks Dubgem you are a star, I will take a spin out to IKEA at the weekend. I have been out before but hadn't been looking specifically at kitchens. Will let you know how I get on. Thanks again,

Thanks Dubgem you are a star, I will take a spin out to IKEA at the weekend. I have been out before but hadn't been looking specifically at kitchens. Will let you know how I get on. Thanks again,

Good luck! And you can get their free kitchen planner here.

Back