Perlico

markwfitz

Calling perlico members- do you want to refer me?
With Vodafone announcing their new broadband offers today Are there any Perlico members out there who want to refer "ask about money internet" friends.
You get €50 & the new customer gets €20 off their first bill

Broadband, 50mins calling & line rental for €39.99 [€46.99 after 6 months] 12 month contract
I currently have BT broadband paying after discount on broadband talk €36.50pm but also spending €10pm on calls etc in Ireland
There is also a free wireless modem.

There have been a lot of posts here and elsewhere about problems with perlicos broadband. Make sure you look before you leap

True, someone has to pay for their glossy brochures which are constantly pushed through my front door along with their barrage of TV adverts. Given the choice I'd stay with BT. Also remember when you change over telephone companies you are hit with high bills at the beginning as you have to pay a month in advance.

Well I have been with them for the past 18 months or so and never any bother or trouble with them. No issues with their phone service or broadband!

I too suffered under Perlico.

I complained to the Regulator about their hidden charges and bad service - they gave me a complaint reference which Perlico were meant to respond to within 30 days... Perlico ignored it.

Maybe they'll improve under Vodafone but I will never touch them again.

I've decided to move my Mobile (Bill Pay) and Vodafone Broadband dongle to O2 due to the VF takeover of Perlico.

They also seem to have been awarded the Customer Service Company 2007 award - has corruption spread to all Irish institutions - Mugabe is honest compared to this country.

I've signed up with them and no problems so far - except I still haven't got my modem, and the Eircom one I'm using is a bit tempermental.

*Adds item to ever increasing to do list.

Back