Pepper(ex Danske) mortgage - possible to move tracker?

bensboys

Hello all,

Our original mortgage was with Danskse bank and we have a very favourable tracker rate. At the moment we are looking at trading up and was shopping around with the various mortgage providers.
I noticed that pepper have now entered the new mortgage market, does anyone know if they are facilitating porting current tracker mortgages?

Thanks Kara

Certainly Pepper would not take over someone else's tracker mortgage.

Danske is closed to new business so won't allow people to transfer their mortgage to a new property.

If Danske sells their mortgage book to an active lender, it's possible that the new owner might allow it.

Brendan

Hello
Certainly Pepper would not take over someone else's tracker mortgage.

Danske is closed to new business so won't allow people to transfer their mortgage to a new property.

If Danske sells their mortgage book to an active lender, it's possible that the new owner might allow it.

Brendan
Brendan

The statements we receive are now from Pepper so I assumed they had already bought the Danskse mortgage book from them.

I thought that there maybe an option to get our new mortgage from them and port the tracker.

I think that the mortgage is still with Danske, but administered by Pepper, but I could be wrong

[broken link removed]

"Danske Bank A/S, trading as Danske Bank (Danske), no longer provides personal banking services in Ireland. However, there are no changes to the terms and conditions of existing private residential mortgages, investment housing loans and personal loans still owed to Danske.

Danske appointed Pepper Ireland to provide the day-to-day administrative services to the customers of these loans from 16 June 2014."

Best is to call them to ask.

Brendan

Hi OP, did you find out from Pepper if they will allow trackers to port to a new property?

Just considering leaving my .0.6 tracker. Looks like its not a goer. I take it there is no advantage to clearing my tracker mortgage with savings?
Interest on savings 1% interest on tracker.6 above ecb.

Back