Pensions Council Rejection Report on Colm Fagan's AE Proposal has disappeared from PC's website

Colm Fagan

I just noticed this morning that The Pensions Council's report on my AE proposal has disappeared from its website, without explanation. Its covering letter to the Minister of Social Protection, explaining why it rejected it, and the report by the independent expert, which said that workers' pensions under my proposal would be more than double those under the DSP's proposal, has also disappeared. There's nothing there now.
I wonder were they all taken down deliberately? If so, why? Or was it just a systems glitch?
Anyway, for anyone who's interested, I attach the PC's covering letter to the Minister and the summary report by the Independent Expert, Paragon Research.

Attachments

• Pensions Council Letter to Minister.pdf
    129.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Paragon Report - Executive Summary and Conclusions.pdf
    108.9 KB · Views: 32
I spotted that myself. They took down the reports but strangely left the below link suggesting it is still there.
1713628690075.png

Link to nothing!

I think The Pensions Council realised that it couldn’t stand over a letter that failed to mention that pensions were doubled under my proposal, and under which investment returns have savings-account-like stability. Nor could it continue to stand over its supposed finding of fatal flaws in my proposal, which a jury chaired by the world-renowned economist John Kay apparently couldn’t find. The legally trained members of Council probably advised that it was safest to take the letter down from the website. Whether Council told the Minister that it has withdrawn its flawed advice is another question. The Minister now has no basis for rejecting my proposal.

Back