Peaches gets married - how long will it last?

oldtimer

I wonder will Peaches marriage last long? I thought Geldof would have given some manly advice. Surely at her age and background a marriage at 19 is a bad move. Any comments?

Agree with you totally. A marriage at 19 is very young for anybody. Hopefully she'll prove us wrong.

she must be using britneys manager or read the book 'how to constantly keep yourself in the public eye even though you are a talentless non-entity'.

she apparently met the guy 2 months ago, probably her drug addled brain telling her it was a good idea. whatever about no talent, non entity etc.... I do wish she didnt have such a moany hang dog look about her all the time.

I do wish she didnt have such a moany hang dog look about her all the time.

In fairness thats not her fault she can thank Bob for passing on those genes.

She's actaully quite a good presenter and interviewer - drole and dry sense of humour but very fast. Did any of you watch the iTunes festival on tv? Changed my opinion of her.. somewhat!

she must be using britneys manager or read the book 'how to constantly keep yourself in the public eye even though you are a talentless non-entity'.

I will always jump to the defense of Ms. Spears. (You never know - she could be reading this. Hi Britney! ;)) Britney Spears has talent - she released some great pop music in the early career. It's unfortunate that she's better known these days for her off-stage behaviour, but she originally became famous as a singer/performer.

In your post above, I'd prefer to substitute Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie or any of the Kardashians as examples of people who are famous for being famous.

You'd think that a 19 year old whose grandfather denied all knowledge of her mother's provenance, whose mother died of a heroin overdose, whose father is a multi millionaire pop star/businessman/campaigner and who herself is in the popular media spotlight would have a much more balanced perspective on life alright.

you'd Think That A 19 Year Old Whose Grandfather Denied All Knowledge Of Her Mother's Provenance, Whose Mother Died Of A Heroin Overdose, Whose Father Is A Multi Millionaire Pop Star/businessman/campaigner And Who Herself Is In The Popular Media Spotlight Would Have A Much More Balanced Perspective On Life Alright.
:d:d:d

You would have though Michael Hutchence would have been able to put manners on her though! :O

In your post above, I'd prefer to substitute Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie or any of the Kardashians as examples of people who are famous for being famous.

I was more refering to Britneys 55 hour marriage, the talentless part was aimed entirely at bobs child.

If memory serves her parents got married in Vegas too so she's carrying on a proud family tradition.

Well supposedly she was a groupie who jumped into his limo and performed her tribute act to his great pleasure and they remained an item after that.

Back