Paying retrospective into 2023 (last years) pension contribution

presidenttttt

I have put a lump into my pension with aim of linking it to 2023 before October deadline.

On the revenue website I can not see any option to resubmit my return with the adjusted pension.

I have sent them a query but seems nobody is replying - some weeks have passed.

Any one done this recently and can explain what needs to be done?

Slightly dated and specific to AVC but you can follow it to Step 11

Attachments

• My Account SP.pdf
    937.7 KB · Views: 47
Ok, thank you very much, I am not getting this option in step 4 to request, perhaps because last year i had an accountant managing it, and i did not do the submission myself?

Ok, thank you very much, I am not getting this option in step 4 to request, perhaps because last year i had an accountant managing it, and i did not do the submission myself?

When you select the year, there should be an option for view and amend, which you should click the latter.

I eventually decided to call Revenue, and got an extremely helpful agent who could see that indeed I had not got the option to resubmit 2023 online, explained why and what steps i needed to take - and then decided to do it themselves for me after the calls as they could see the e-query and documents I had already submitted.

I think it was the first time having an efficient interaction with a state body.

Back