Pay as you go wifi

Blackwexford

We have no WiFi or TV contract. House is I probate so we can't do anything. My question is regarding the WiFi for streaming anyone any esperance of pay as you go mobile WIfi.
Thanks

You could buy a router that takes a SIM card and sign up with the likes of 48 for 12.99 per month for 200GB. It's a month to month membership, so you can stop at any time.

Lycra mobile

30 Days = €10.00 per month / for 12 months

Terms
30 days plan: 50% OFF for first month for new customers buying SIM + Plan online. Enable Auto-Renewal at purchase and get this offer for 12 months including first month at €10/30 days. Price will revert back to standard price of €20/30 days from the 13th month onward.

Thanks, I need to get an Internet single to a non smart TV. We will only be in the house 6 months so don't want to sign up to anything, the mobile router and sim might just do the job.

Thanks, I need to get an Internet single to a non smart TV. We will only be in the house 6 months so don't want to sign up to anything, the mobile router and sim might just do the job.
we are in similar situation and bought router and 48 SIM and it works perfectly ..

Back