Paris to Eurodisney

kd1964

Hello,
I am heading over to Paris with kids. They will want to go to Eurodisney for the day. Whats the best/easiest way to get to Eurodisney, are there special coaches from Paris, whats the cost, can I buy Disney tickets at the Disney entrance. Any help will be much appreciated
k

I went there a few years ago but on a package. It was really enjoyable. I know there was a train right at the gates that brought you in to Paris. Have you done a google search on it? You can buy your entrance ticket for Eurodisney at the gate also. The gates open around 9 / 9.30am.

Hello kd1964,

It's really easy to get to - you get your Metro to a station that intersects with the RER trains (further underground) You then take the RER to Marne La Vallee (also stationed Euro Disney) and the station is literally at the entrance gates. The RER tickets are a lot more expensive that Metro/cartel packs for the metro but not overally expensive - I'm sure you can check it out on their website. [broken link removed] is a good link.

How's your French? :) http://www.ratp.info/orienter/cv/carteparis.php Just look at the red line. Marne La Vallée is at the end of the line towards the east/right-hand side. Be careful though, it splits at the end so you need to be careful to get the right train. When a train pulls up it says where it's going so it's easy enough to stay on the right track. There are machines in the metro stations and they are multilingual so you can switch to English and purchase the right ticket. Do some homework on the zones. You'll be going from zone 1 to zone 5. Just be sure to bring lots of coins :) I guess you could go to a counter. It's about 40 mins on the train and as others have stated the station is at the entrance to Disney.

the last time I went (ok it was a couple of years ago), I went to disney shop on Champs Elysee and was able to buy ticket to park plus train ticket. Caught train at Arc de Triumph and got off at end of line, the station, Charles de Gaulle from memory is well signposted and easy to navigate. Just watch out for the people selling disney memorabilia on the train.

Back