Paris Hotels

Homer

My wife and I are going to Paris at the beginning of October for 3 nights.

Having stayed in Paris previously, we have generally found the hotels to be either (a) ridiculously expensive, (b) in reasonably good locations but standard of accommodation not very good or (c) badly located. In cases (b) and (c), they weren't all that cheap either.

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel in a reasonable location that is reasonably priced? I know there are lots of search engines offering what seem like reasonable deals, but you usually find that the reality does not match the blurb.

Thanks
Homer

I have stayed at the Agora Saint-Germain and would recommend it. It has a good location, yards from Boulevard Saint-Germain and a short stroll from Notre Dame and the Pantheon. The nearest Metro station is Maubert Mutualité. Staff are nice and helpful.

The rooms are small (I've never found otherwise in Paris), but nicely decorated - bathrooms are nice. There's an Eric Kayser bakery around the corner for breakfast.

Here's the hotel's website: http://www.agora-paris-hotel.com/index.html.

I have been going to Hotel Langlois when staying in Paris with my fiamily and on business - about eight or nine times. Very near all main shopping areas, 100m or so from the Metro. If you want a good not expensive hotel with an old Parisien feel that you can walk to a lot of the sights from this is the place. Great suites for families. Check the reviews.

We stayed in suite hotel paris saint denis stade ,in the north of the city,opp the stade de france.Large suites,very clean.Price for 3 nights 2nd oct is €135 per night.
Gare nord train station is approx 2-300 metres,which is on the mainline from cdg airport.train to central paris is approx 15 mins.
google the name to see details and prices

We've stayed twice in Hotel de Suez:

Great location for the price, right on the Boulevard Saint Michel. Recommended it to friends who were also impressed (said their child was well looked after).

We got Le Meridien Montparnasse for €130 r/o per night using Priceline. Fab location opp Gare Montparnasse and very accessible by metro or bus to all areas of the city. Supermarket/cafes & restaurants all within 30m

Thanks Everyone

I've been browsing for the last couple of weeks and came across what seems like quite a good deal tonight.

Three nights in the Hotel Terrass, Montmartre for the price of two. Total cost around €420, including continental breakfast.

The reviews on TripAdvisor seem pretty good and it seems like a good deal. Has anyone stayed there and is there any reason not to book it?

Thanks
Homer

I am interested in Paris Hotels also, (dont know when I will get there) but thanks for the recommendations here everyone.

Back