Oven cleaner

A

Aldini98

Can anyone recommend me an oven cleaner, not Mr.Muscle as I find it more work than its worth.

Regards.

can highly recomend Oven Pride!!

Leaves your oven like new. hardly any work.. I know you can get in Homebase think it about €8.00

have tried everything going so now hoping to get someone in to steam clean the oven, does anyone know a company who clean ovens, its very difficult to clean any oven properly yourself.

I have found this great. I bought it in Debenhams but you can also buy it direct or the usual JML stockists. It's also great for cleaning you st. st. sink from tea stains, etc. It really got the glass of my oven clean.

3rd oven pride. I didn't know the trays in my oven were actually silver til I used that.

It was a second hand house, second hand oven, incase anyone is wondering. :)

If you're in France of if you know somebody going get some Decap Four. Great for BBQ grills too, but kills grass (a good sign in an oven cleaner, no?)

I used Oven Pride in August and again today for the 2nd time. (post Christmas oven dirt was pretty bad!) Hmmm.... am not as impressed as I was the first time I used it. First of all it's not as good on the actual oven as it is on the oven racks (which you seal in a plastic bag for a few hours). It softens the dirt a bit but I did have to apply a good bit of elbow grease afterwards plus some Cif, wire brush, vileda cloth,sharp knife etc to remove the grime! With the racks make sure that each rack is well coated in oven pride...putting 3 racks plus a drip tray in the same bag for cleaning is perhaps expecting too much (though I did shake the fluid around and massage it onto the racks during the 3 hours I left the racks in the bag). It's probably better not to overload the bag. I had to do a bit of scrubbing with the vileda cloth afterwards but, in the end,the racks and oven are gleaming.... just not without effort on my part! There ain't no miracle oven cleaners, I'm convinced of that!

buy a bottle if ammonia seal oven at night before bed fill a bowl with very hot water {keep nose and mouth covered} but in oven Warm not hot leave over night the dirt will fall off.use rubber gloves when cleaning it

Back