Online shopping: recommended sites

I am looking for the address of an online shop that has fantastic daily specials. Does anyone here know it?

Would it be this one.

http://www.dealcatcher.com/

Unfortunately, most don't/can't deliver to Ireland, but it given the prices the Americans are being charged for similar items, it gives you some idea of how much we are being ripped off here.

If you have friends over there you can have the items delivered to them to forward on to you. If not, you can have them sent to a forwarding company, who for a relatively small amount will do the same job.

Murt

strawberrynet.com
cosmetics / beauty products / perfume / aftershave.
No deliver charge (customs tax can be charged) excellent service.

AFAIF they are based in Hong-Kong. No association with this site.

tks creme egg

JC Penney deliver to Ireland. I have bought Levis jeans and Dockers trousers at over half the price Debenhams etc sell them at. They will email you with on line bargains such as Levis for $25. Also really good for ladies and babies clothes too. I returned a leather jacket that didn't fit and the money was in my credit card within a fortnight although as you'd expect, I had to pay to post it back to USA. I then bought a smaller size online and all's well that ends well.
You will have to pay tax on delivery from UPS but it's still waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyycheaper than buying locally.
Look up www.jcp.com

Also, www.evergreen.ie - a really good online Irish health store.

Any more sites particularly from the U.K. that will deliver to the Republic now that the Euro is so high in value?

Back