online jobs

S

sparkles 28

Hi im looking to earn a few extra euros after my full time job.I have been looking for ways to work at home using the net.Can anyone suggest any ideas,as i feel some of them are scams.

Any help would be grateful

are you looking to be able to get paid for doing a job on-line or do you mean you were looking at sites on-line for jobs?

If its the latter I think you best best would be to look around your local area and maybe get a job in something like delivery for take-away, part time bar/lounge staff or restaurants. Although with the time of year these kind of jobs maybe a little thinner on the ground (summer work for students etc)

did you try nixers.com also? I remember I found a part time job with them a few years back.

best of luck

i think the peron is looking for a job online as in working on the computer at home to make money, so far all i've seen are survey sites where they offer vouchers for the likes of tesco's and HMV to answer surveys, and then again you might rarely ever get offered a survey to answer

The problem in general with online/working from home jobs is that alot of them are scams as you say. Beware of anything that requires an up front fee!
The other problem is that by their nature, online jobs can be done anywhere. Plenty of people in Asia who will work for a couple of dollars an hour.

Back