On-line plant delivery company?

PinotNoir

Can anybody recommend such a company? We don't use a car which is fine most of the time except for when a visit to a garden centre is needed. None near us (walking distance).

[broken link removed]

have used them and no complaints

Except the prices! Most of those trees can be found for half the price in garden centres. I know delivery is included but if you buy 4 Pink Hawthorn trees off them it comes to E260, which could be bought in a nursery for E130. Thats E130 for the delivery of 4 trees!

Except the prices! Most of those trees can be found for half the price in garden centres. I know delivery is included but if you buy 4 Pink Hawthorn trees off them it comes to E260, which could be bought in a nursery for E130. Thats E130 for the delivery of 4 trees!

They're only €14 each for 4ft ones at Future Forests (delivery would be about €15) - no connection other than that I spend wayyyyy too much with them every year :D

They're only €14 each for 4ft ones at Future Forests (delivery would be about €15) - no connection other than that I spend wayyyyy too much with them every year :D

I think it might have been on your recommendation that I heard of them too. Thanks ( I think). My postman is used to getting lots of wierd stuff in the post for us but when he received my first order from future forests ( the beginnings of a lavender hedge) I think he finally thought I'd cracked. Used to it now though.

Back