Old fashioned sweet shops especially interested in Cork & Tipperary.

Sweet Shops in Cork

There is a new sweet shop opening in Cork this weekend. The Half-Door Sweet Company. It will be opening next to Smyths Toy Store on Maylor Street. Every type of sweet you can imagine!

Isn't there one in cork city. Mr Simm's I think? Theres one of the same chain in Limerick city too.

There's a really good one called The Olde Sweet Shoppe on Oliver Plunkett St in Cork. What's nice is that they really take their time with you..no rushing.

There are now 3 in kilkenny,the slip sweet shop being the original of the species but sadly one persons good idea seems to bring out lots of competition, one on John street another in the Market cross shopping centre and the original on the butterslip

Firefly/peteb
Mr Simms and The Olde Sweet Sweet Shoppe are one in the same shop in Oliver Plunket St Cork City. I have seen these shops in the UK and I think they are part of a franchise.

There is a similar shop after opening on the Main St in Carrigaline outside Cork City and while the decor and set up is more or less the same as the one in Cork City Centre the name is different (cant think of it right now).

Aunty Nellies, Its on the north main street in cork city, Next to the gate cinema, A time warp back to the 80,s sweet shop.

Back