O2 registering on website

deanwood

Hi,

I bought a phone for my dad over Xmas and have trouble registering it for free credit, on the website I get to a certain point website then says it can't display page, this has happened to me before. Tried doing on the phone and I get to a certain point and the phone cuts off!!! this happened twice!!
anyone experiencing this problem??

I had the same problem just before xmas with 2 upgrades. I couldn't get them registered on the O2 website. I rang the 1747 or 1850 601747 number. The first upgrade was my own and I spoke to a girl who even tried to do it online and couldn't get it to work from their end. She said to try the next day. Next day, still couldn't it to work at 7.30 am sat 23rd. Rang the customer service and spoke to a very helpful guy who said there was problems with the site. He did the upgrade over the phone and made a point of putting the 20 euro online credit there and then. Then realised I had another upgrade for a gift and rang back. This time spoke to a girl who was a bit reluctant to do the upgrade over the phone and apply the 20 euro credit. Had a little hassle getting her to apply the 20 euro but she eventually agreed.
Ring them and if its an upgrade make sure you get all your credit entitlement.

Back