Northernmost DART station park and ride

That seems a good option. Which will be easier to reach at about 8am, from the M1, Malahide or Swords Airside?

Malahide will take you at least 15 minutes from M1 - rush hour, schools and then you have to park in DART Car park.

Airside will take about 5 mins from M1 (even though you pass within 1 minute of it - the off ramps don't allow for direct access approaching from or going North).

Easiest way is to get off M1 heading for Airport and head North towards Swords from Airport roundabout - Airside is about 1 Mile from Airport roundabout.

Not sure where you are coming from exactly - I get the 33X from Skerries/Lusk it goes through the Port tunnel - I get the bus at 7.20 (Lusk) and arrive at St Stephens Green at 8.15 approx There is a later bus I have gotten a couple of times at 7.40 arrives in St Stephens green approx 8.40 drops along the quays, College Green, Trinity, Dawson St and Stephens Green

Malahide will take you at least 15 minutes from M1 - rush hour, schools and then you have to park in DART Car park.

Airside will take about 5 mins from M1 (even though you pass within 1 minute of it - the off ramps don't allow for direct access approaching from or going North).

Easiest way is to get off M1 heading for Airport and head North towards Swords from Airport roundabout - Airside is about 1 Mile from Airport roundabout.

There is an exit for Airside off the northbound lanes

There is an exit for Airside off the northbound lanes

Rereading my post - that's what I meant but didn't state .....

To expand -

If Travelling South on M1 you cannot exit direct at Airside - you have to continue past it.

If you wish to Travel North on M1 from Airside you cannot join the M1 there - you can only join either at airport or Lissenhall

Thanks everyone who posted. It is much appreciated. Much to consider. Looks like Swords is favourite at the moment. Cheers! Slim.

Back