Nollaig Shona

Ceist Beag

Well, he won't see another one, that was his last, his and a few other legends that we lost this year. May they all rest in peace.
It has been a rough year across the world and in many ways we can count ourselves lucky and thankful that things are quite good on our little island.
To all on AAM and your families, Nollaig Shona daoibh uilig, go mbeidh muid uilig slán arís ag an am seo í mbliana agus go mbeidh níos mó siochán ar an domhan í 2024.

Yes Happy Crimbo to one and all:)
Finished the food shop yesterday in a very enjoyable two hour trip to Lidl and Dunnes,
All except for the Brennan's slice pan which I'll pick up on Sunday with the now obligatory Millionaire raffle tickets:rolleyes:
I picked up a few bake at home baguettes, handy to have over the christmas while waiting for the fresh bread to return.

I hope you have better luck in the raffle than I dud - I was three strikes for zero over last few years so skipping it.

I hope you have better luck in the raffle than I dud - I was three strikes for zero over last few years so skipping it.
At this stage I'm like "a dog with a bone",
Have been buying 4 tickets each year for about the last 5 years and still have yet to have a win
And I'm going to keep doing that until I have a win such is my doggedness
Hopefully this will be the year when I can stop :rolleyes:

Happy Christmas one and all and behave yourselves with the food and drink ;) don't forget a minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips :D

S.E.
They should close supermarkets until January 2nd ... a time for raiding of cupboards and getting creative with turkey leftovers!

How are people keeping track of what day of the week it is now that we have entered the twilight zone of Twixmas...

The turkey has been eaten:
Roasted then...
In sandwiches
In butter chicken curry sauce
In mini pastry pies
In Italian style arancini balls with risotto

How are people keeping track of what day of the week it is now that we have entered the twilight zone of Twixmas...

The turkey has been eaten:
Roasted then...
In sandwiches
In butter chicken curry sauce
In mini pastry pies
In Italian style arancini balls with risotto
So how are you having your turkey tomorrow....

At this stage I'm like "a dog with a bone",
Have been buying 4 tickets each year for about the last 5 years and still have yet to have a win
And I'm going to keep doing that until I have a win such is my doggedness
Hopefully this will be the year when I can stop :rolleyes:
And so another draw passes and still no winner:(

Still cant complain, I have everything I need to enjoy this thing we call life especially my health
So until next years millionaire raffle, Happy New Year :D

Back