Noisy neigbours

PADDYBOY99

Could someone tell me how would you find out who ownes a house. We have a problem with a house behind us that is rented. The tennants are up drinking most weekends and with a young baby this is not ideal. The Gaurds have been called but the Landlord needs to be made aware too to bring a more long term solution.

Check the adress at the register on the PRTB website. If it's registered it "might" be there, not sure how up to date it is at the moment.

Had similar problems a few years back. I cintacted the PRTB who were very helpful and can offer some advise. In my circumstance, the house wasnt registered with them. I ended up going to the land registry office (I'm based in Dublin), searched for the plot on the relevant map and just asked to see the record for it. Got the names of the owners, and also managed to get some of their other properties addresses and just dropped a letter into each of them. Eventually, I found the landlord and got the problem sorted...

There are a lot of previous threads on this subject and the recommendations above appear to be the best route.

You should also try to involve the local community garda to see if they can do anything to help.

Would the Thoms directory help you? you search by street address rather than name, not sure if it would give you the owners name and number or the residents ie tenants though

Back