Nintento Wii Fit

carrieann

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could get a wii fit, I need it for a present and all the Smyths Toys are sold out of them:eek::mad:,

Thank you

Yep - you get a pair of WiiRunners, quit eating WiiChocolate Bikkies & & drinking WiiGuinness & (this is the tricky part).... go for a WiiRun

Aren't you very funny, its a present that a friend is looking for, if you've nothing good to say then dont reply with stupid smart posts:rolleyes:

[broken link removed]
a quick google search gave me all of the above. Any help?

Aren't you very funny, (glad you thought so - that was the intent!) its a present that a friend is looking for, if you've nothing good to say then dont reply with stupid smart posts (such as your reply for example) :rolleyes:

..lighten up

Ah just when your looking for something and cant get your hands on it, its a right pain.

Now now, children - play nice!

You don't say what part of the country you're in, but I used Argos online to check stock in various branches - to no avail, alas. Have you tried Xtravision or HMV? Might be worth phoning your local branches to see if they have any stock.

its worth checking gamestop, they had stock at the weekend. Argos is worth checking online, if they do stock the Fit board as you can check different stores and reserve it if its in stock.

Game or Gamestop should have stock (my local one does)

I'll sell you my dust gathering one for 7 grand... (I want to buy a new car...)

:p

I think I saw them in Zavvi in Liffey Valley last week, might be worth a try.

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could get a wii fit, I need it for a present and all the Smyths Toys are sold out of them:eek::mad:,
That's very frustrating... you must be going mad... having a wii Fit as it were. :D

Ah just when your looking for something and cant get your hands on it, its a right pain.

That's what you get for posting in Shooting the Breeze. I thought it was very funny too:) Keeping it light as the forum description suggests!!

I think I saw them in Zavvi in Liffey Valley last week, might be worth a try.

I would steer clear of Zavvi, they're gone into receivership and are not currently exchanging any items or accepting Gift Vouchers Cash transactions only so if you do buy one and it's faulty your stuffed.!!

I would steer clear of Zavvi, they're gone into receivership and are not currently exchanging any items or accepting Gift Vouchers Cash transactions only so if you do buy one and it's faulty your stuffed.!!

It depends on the Zavii store. Blanchardstown and Cork are business as usual with signs stressing the fact that it is business as usual.

Also recommends Gamestop my local has them in too.

It depends on the Zavii store. Blanchardstown and Cork are business as usual with signs stressing the fact that it is business as usual.

Also recommends Gamestop my local has them in too.

It was Zavvi in Liffey valley!

Yeah hopping from one foot to the other when you want a Wii is very frustrating all together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back