Ninetendo dx

karly

Hi,
Santa is looking for ninetendo dx for 6 year old girl.He is quite confused about packages on offer from Harvey Norman,Smyths and Argos.He wants the pink lite version and at least one doggy game.Can anyone suggest best deal and possible outlets where available?

Hi there
well santa should pop over to gamestop they do it with a game around 179 I think and its a ds:D .

Hi
My Daughter is 9 yrs and she has the Nintendo DS lite. Two of the games she has and loves are NintenDogs Lab and friends 44.95, and Big brain academy 29.99 ( you'll enjoy this yourself) cookin mama is great fun also 29.99....Smyths toy stores have these ( check out www.toys.ie) Make sure Santa gets your daughter the ds lite pink bundle which is a kit that includes earphones, a hard case for storage, extra stylus, and 2 double game cases.. 29.99 euos ..or just get the earphones..you'll be glad you did.. Also a car charger is great just in case the battery runs out on a long journey...
There may be stores that offer the DS Lite plus a game as a package but you dont often get the games that suit the age group that your shopping for....
Santa will know best..
Good luck and Happy Xmas

Thanks everyone.Got a package in Argos that icludes Console.All Accessories and extra stylus plus new Sims game for €179.99.
Think that was the best outcome available except had to get Siilver as Pink sold out but child will not mind

I got the same pack in smyths in blanch for same price yesterday, 9:30am on a wednesday morning, queue of 20 mins for the console desk with 4 staff on duy. Same thing, got silver as pink were sold out. They were due another 30 pink ones that afternoon and they expected to sell out of those by the end of the day. Smyths wouldnt reserve but Argos do as far as I know.
Id hate to see the place on a sat or sun.

Just so you know you can turn the nintendo in a portable dvd player, get a flash card and see instructions in this link

[broken link removed]

Back