Nigella Lawson Bread bin.

Graftgirl

I have been looking for this everywhere, any idea where I might still be able to buy it. Checked on Ebay, expensive when exchange rate and postage from UK are added on so if there was one in a kitchen store or department store, then would appreciate finding out if anyone know's.
Cheers..

beautiful, but expensive bread bin!

edit: the photo isn't working when i click on my link but it's working ok when you go to the website itself. it's the wedding shop at Brown Thomas. (i have no experience of buying or ordering from them)

House of Fraser in the Dundrum shopping centre carry the Nigella Lawson range, might be worth giving them a buzz.

I have been looking for this everywhere, any idea where I might still be able to buy it. Checked on Ebay, expensive when exchange rate and postage from UK are added on so if there was one in a kitchen store or department store, then would appreciate finding out if anyone know's.
Cheers..

www.stillforlife.com in the UK have it and postage to ROI is only £7.99

(sorry, AAM won't allow me to post the link as I haven't made 15 posts yet )

have to say it's a pricey bread bin! nice though :)

Moderator update: Link added [broken link removed] - £65.00 for a bread bin :eek:

Cheers for your replies, yeah I know its steep for a bread bin that's why I am keen to not have to add another 15/16€ for postage. I looked at a few and I just thought it was very simple and stylish and also would never date.. Looked at the JOSEPH bread bin, nice but did not look as timeless as the Nigella one IMO.
I used to see Nigella Lawson stuff everywhere and as soon as I went to buy it could not find her stuff at all, was told in BrownThomas that they stopped stocking NL about a year ago.

Back