nib easy current account mastercard question...

Alex

i am looking to apply for one of these accounts (easy) but just don't get the information on their website. if you apply for easy and are approved, do you automatically get the standard mastercard or do you have to go about this separately? it looks like you do get it automatically or are we fooled into believing this? thank you.

it is separate. it is only easy plus or prestige that has mastercard gold and mastercard platinum respectively in the package. easy is not a package - it is just a bog-standard free (6 transactions per quarter free i think, plus all online free) current account, the mastercard standard is also the basic. mc gold (which i have ) has free travel insurance, while platinum has free travel insurance and airport lounge access

Alex,

I have an easy account but I can't remember whether the credit card application is done separately or is automatically approved as part of the application process (I think it was automatic but I'm not sure). However I would recommend you give their current account application line a ring on 1850 600 600, they are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They will tell you the exact procedure.

Back