New York Hotel Suites

LBT

Hi,

I am looking for a hotel in New York in December that has one bedroom suites and not too dear!!

all help much appreciated

I stayed in the Affinia 50 last year and would recommend it. One bedroom with bathroom and kitchen. Location is good - East 50th street, and the price was ok also.

Try Radio City Apartments. Very popular so you need to book well in advance.

Affinia Manhattan - just across from Penn station...a few blocks from Macys..location was excellent.

I got a 1 bed suite too as travelled with my dad.

Large sitting area with pull out bed, kitchen (with crockery etc) large double bedroom and a bathroom...only thing is you have to go through the bedrm to get to bathroom but this didn't bother me at all. Very modern and clean. Staff were lovely too.:)

We stayed in the Buckinham up near Carnagie Hall & park - very nice & spacious don't know what current rates are.

Agree with Aggie... Stayed in Embassy Suites last Christmas... Great breakfast and a great hotel fo family.

Try the East 3rd Street Apartments [broken link removed] We stayed there and were quite happy about it.

Try searching all the previous posts on aam about New york where there are loads of recommendations

Back