New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

Google. I was looking up info on property investment- had never heard of AAM before but i'm now after passing it on to around twenty people i know. Great site - well done to all involved!

I kept coming across it when doing searches on google about various stuff over the past 2 years and so I decided this week after seeing a thread that I felt strongly about to register

Google
Was looking for info about Tevion phone from Aldi and was delighted to find whole thread about what to buy/not buy. Great!

Brendan said:
Welcome to Askaboutmoney. I hope you enjoy your visit and that you learn something and contribute something for others to learn.

We have done some promotion recently and would like to see how effective it has been. Please press the Add Reply button at the top of this page and let us know where you heard about us.

The more detailed the information the better. For example, "Evening Herald article, 10 April" is more useful than "newspaper article".

Thanks

Brendan Burgess
Founder
Askaboutmoney

I'm actually a member with about a month now but I just found this thread today. Like other members I was searching various topics when Google kept leading me to AAM so I decided to sign up. Great site :cool:

irish independent for me although think I'd been vaguely aware of its existence. Just want to say what a great site. Really informative.

First form my son who workd with Phiser in Cork and then from a Finance Seminar in Hotel Kilmore Cavan at which Jill Kirby spoke and a rep from the Financial Services Regulator- a very informative evening,

On RTE Radio about two weeks ago - it was about personal taxation and the expert featured recomended Ask About Money.

Mostly on radio Newstalk. Then my assitent recommended the site because I will have money to invest in a year or so.

Peter Moore

Hi, congratulations on a thoroughly useful and usable site. I heard of you at work - when i was in an accountants

Simply googled 'holland blinds' hoping to get a list of suppliers in Dublin area and I somehow managed to be directed to this site. The blinds are long forgotten as I have spend all free time reading all the info on this site!!

Came across AAM whilst Googling. Fantastic site, so addictive. Bad news for a work from home person like me!

Keep up the good work

Back