New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

I heard about it on Today FM/The Last Word a few years ago - when the SSIA closing date was approaching and everyone including me was panicking trying to choose the best savings account!

Since then I have moved to the UK, but I still come back here with money questions if it's anything euro or Ireland-related, haven't managed to find an equivalent site elsewhere yet...

Anna

I got the link from the new eddie hobbs web site. The advice given out on this site, is first class thank you all.

I discovered AAM when I was searching Google for mortgage and FTB guidance. Am just about to move into my first flat and have found AAM invaluable during every step of the process.

Monday's Irish Indo_Business section.
From there went onto the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
houses

I’m interested in your opinions on what you think will happen to the Irish property market over the next 2 to 5 years. The property has grown by a phenomenal rate in the past 10 years.
Do you see prices continue to rise, a leveling off or is there any possibility of a crash?

I googled looking for info about central heating rads and was linked to here. I think that it is a great site. Thank you to whoever is responsible.

The business show on to-day FM on sunday 12 Feb. Just looking through
the pages - what a lot of information

Back