New retail Business Start up: Bus Plan preparation, how do I estimates / projections?

GregnGra

I'm planning to set up a retail business early next year.

While I will have some initial finance myself (approx 20k) I will likely require more as most of this will be eaten up by the start up cost.

I'm preparing my business plan but am having problems working out my figures.

While I will know my approximate costs per month, how do I estimate sales for a business that is'nt yet trading? Is it basically a best guess? Any info at all would be appreciated.

Re: New Business Start up

Get a break even figure and realistically ask yourself do you think that the retail unit is likely to take that amount and more regularly.Do as much market research as possible,look at your competition and see how they are doing what you can do to improve your product or service,do you have a unique selling point pick your location carefully.

Re: New Business Start up

Get a break even figure and realistically ask yourself do you think that the retail unit is likely to take that amount and more regularly.Do as much market research as possible,look at your competition and see how they are doing what you can do to improve your product or service,do you have a unique selling point pick your location carefully.
[broken link removed]

Back