New Name for online Jewellery Business

scubee

Can anyone suggest short names for an online jewellery business (semi-precious stones). I am looking at the following words but would love someone to come up with something catchy with the word Quarry or a different suggestion would be great.

The ? Quarry
Quarry ?
? Quarry

Thank You

Thanks guys/gals have the names you mention - any other ideas - even if it is not using the word quarry.

quarry4u.com
quarry4gems.com
q4gems.com
jewels4q.com

Does it need to be a .com, perhaps .ie, .eu - what will be your target customer.

Bling and Diamond - give an impression of expensive jewellery but keep them coming.

Quarry is Quality you could have a cool logo then with the Q's inter lying.

when i hear the word quarry i think of products like 804 down and cement blocks although i'm probably not your target audience.

How about Endless Quarries and your slogan could be: Endless Quarries, where we'll dig your stones:D

Hi scubee

As someone with experience in SEO for websites, I'd suggest having jewellery in the name as it will aid in Google Searches etc (You don't have to do this , its still possible to rank for your keywords but it does help!). "Quarry" is not really a word you want to rank for when at the end of the day you'll be selling jewellery.

Back