New Ireland Smart Funds

Carrolll1000

Hi,

if I am interested in investing in a New Ireland Smart Fund, what is the best execution only deal that I can get at the moment, in regards to Annual Management fee, allocation rate and early encashment? Also, who’s offering these deals?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,

if I am interested in investing in a New Ireland Smart Fund, what is the best execution only deal that I can get at the moment, in regards to Annual Management fee, allocation rate and early encashment? Also, who’s offering these deals?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I’d run a mile. A poor product and poor service delivered by a company that has no clue or identify in relation to where it sits in the BOI Group. Expect it to underperform and to wait months for any requests to be processed.

I’d run a mile. A poor product and poor service delivered by a company that has no clue or identify in relation to where it sits in the BOI Group. Expect it to underperform and to wait months for any requests to be processed.
Hi, thanks for your feedback. Would you feel the same about their Life Insurance products? Thanks for your help.

Back