New eFlow Tag

collieb

Just wondering has anyone who signed up to the new tag system with eflow received their tag yet? I signed up weeks ago, received a letter saying i would receive the tag later but no sign yet - and the the barriers are coming down on the M50 from next weekend so would hope that I will have it before then!

I was told that they were posting them out on the 18th but no I haven't received it yet

They seem to be having a lot of problems in there.

I filled in the form on line twice last week, pressed submit and was rejected on both occasions.

I rang customer service, their on hold song is Freddy Mercury singing”Don’t stop me now, cos I’m havin a good time “ after listening to this for 56 minutes an operator answered and told me they were having some problems and were currently unable to accept card payments on line or over phone.

In fairness they rang back next day, problem was solved, and registered me and said tag would arrive next week. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Apparently the tags are arriving next week. I registered months ago, checked my online account there last week and it says the tags are in transport...

I was listening to FM104 today and heard that Eflow accept long tailbacks for up to a month until the system is fully operational. Surely the idea of the barrier free toll is to get rid of the queues are the Toll bridge?!

Back