New Cinema Swords

momomo

The new cinema is open to the public tomorrow, but does anyone know what cinema it will be, like a savoy or uci etc?

Excellent, were did you hear that information from?
The new cinema looks like it will be the same as Dundrum, see the link to Movies @ Swords (not yet working) here: [broken link removed]

It looks very much a shell at the moment so I'd be surprised if it's ready by Friday.

Sarah

The VIP's are going to a special viewing tonight, The cleaning staff where in yesterday cleaning and polishing the floors. I was up having a look and a nice security guard came over and told me. Signs everywhere around the pavilon saying open this Friday 10th.

Anyone go see a film? It did look open when I passed by at the weekend but there didn't seem to be a lot of people around which I would have expected if it was open.

The cinema is on the first floor - next to TK Maxx and is open. Haven't seen it myself but apparently looks good.

Sarah

I've seen it from outside and it looks nice enough. Does anyone know when the new shops will be opening, it's very poor for womens clothes there at the moment.

I went there to try and watch the departed, but it was in a VIP cinema only:rolleyes:

The cost of this was €19. This is ridiculous amount to go see a film in the cinema. Also the times advertised in the paper were all wrong, so it's only half open at this stage. Still, it's better than nothing in the area.

Back