Nespresso V. Justapod ?

Hmmmmm. No answers made me think twice. I just ordered as normal from Nespresso.

If it seems too good to be true, then it must be too good to be through.

I saw them advertised, but haven't tried them. If I recall, the justapods are only cheaper if you order 200 - and I'm not willing to risk that amount on coffee that I might not like!

Seems they're 100% Irish and based in Dublin. Fair play for their effort. About 15-20% cheaper than nespresso, and a good saving if its your office machine.

My mother got some of these recently.
Hard to know if there is any real difference, but we all felt the coffee wasn't quite as nice.

And there were a few minor issues; capsule getting stuck, not piercing first time etc.
No major negatives, but for the sake of the few cents, we've decided to stick with official pods for now.

My mother got some of these recently.
Hard to know if there is any real difference, but we all felt the coffee wasn't quite as nice.

And there were a few minor issues; capsule getting stuck, not piercing first time etc.
No major negatives, but for the sake of the few cents, we've decided to stick with official pods for now.

For the amount I drink (a few cups a week) I'm happy to pay the going rate too. Not sure I'd risk breaking my machine. Plus it gives me the change to oogle at the other items for sale and the lassies behind the Nespresso counter (who happen to be sooo nice ;)).

Back