Neff Appliances

I'd reccomend Trade Appliances too. I saved a packet buying a full set of kitchen appliances last year. All the goods arrived on time and in good condition. The communication/advice is good and you can track your order on line. Delivery cost €130 for a €3300 order

I did the usual shopping around DID/Powercity/local retailer and none of them could match. One major retailer was having a sale which included €45 off a €1500 neff oven. Hardly worth their while printing the signs! I took great pleasure theeling the salesman that I could get the same oven delivered from the UK for €1100. ;)

Have you heard the one about the sad and happy Neff ovens.

My particular model is the sad oven. Bought about 5 years ago, the top part of the oven where the displays are curves upwards like a sad smiley. Market research showed that this model did not sell as well as it should, so the model was soon modified to curve downwards like a happy smiley. Sales improved.

I wonder if that was true or just an urban myth?

Bought a bunch of Neff stuff for my new house, getting quotes from a variety of potential suppliers. DID came in cheapest by a mile, for example, same model Neff dish-washer 300 euro less than next nearest quote and DID held the quoted prices for me including the special offer dish-washer when the build was delayed by a couple of months. They delivered everything on the day they said they would, even agreeing to liaise with the site foreman for access to the house. Local deliveries cost 20 euro - I don't know why they bother, unless its some kind of insurance charge.

I showed the Neff quotation to a three other local Neff "dealers" and one said that he couldn't buy the appliances (presumably from KAL) at the prices DID were selling to me at.

In my experience, DID and Neff, a superb combination. My daughter in Galway priced Neff from DID (in Kilkenny) and was quoted good prices but a 100 euro delivery charge. She decided to go with a different manufacturer / Galway retailer and has had untold problems with missed delivery dates, wrong appliances, multiple deliveries that never appeared, varying versions of what was committed to and what actually happened (otherwise known as lies). She regrets placing the business where she did.

I have no connection with Neff, DID or KAL other than as a customer / consumer.

Back