Need a hitman? Just contact the IRA!

Criminalising the McCartney sisters.

One of the obnoxious aspects of this charade is the drawing in of the sisters into this sordid operation by the Provos.

I'm assuming the sisters didn't immediately inform the PSNI of the IRA 'offer'. (If they had done, surely when this story broke it would have been made clear by the sisters that they had so informed the police.)

Therefore, a (completely unworthy) part of me is thinking that they are accessories to a vicious criminal conspiracy.

The ability of the Provos and their Sinn Fein lackeys to contaminate civil society should never be underestimated.

Re: Criminalising the McCartney sisters.

i thought it was a very bad move to go to the shinners ard fheis to listen to gerry. their presence just excused his parties pathetic behaviour since their brothers murder.

Re: Grizzly should be granted his wish.

SuperMac informs us that Grizzly and Marty are leaders of the IRA. The IRA make a very public statement about their offer to shoot people. Grizzly should therefore be jailed as he himself requested.

Re: Grizzly should be granted his wish.

maybe it was a tactic so we'd think -

gerry has more brains than to say something so stupid.
maybe gerry doesnt run the ira after all

of maybe hes just thick as well as evil.

I'm pretty sure Unionists must be loving this.

Northern Ireland's position within the UK is getting more secure by the day.

PIRA-SF seem to have forgotten their long game and are more concerned with protecting psychopaths in their ranks.

Re: Told you so

SFIRA sahre of vote up by nearly a half in Meath bi-election. Supporters jubilant chanting "up yours McDowell" at count centre.

This is serious. One might have been hoping that the recent surge in SFIRA support was naive or even idealistically republican. It is now clear that that support is nihilistic - unmoved by murder, bank robbery, intimidation and thuggery of every kind.

Re: Told you so

Anyone who supports SFIRA condoned this sort of behaviour to begin with. So it's not that surprising really.

Re: SF

The media consensus that SFIRA are an unstoppable electoral force is highly dubious.

In the last local elections in Cavan (a border area and supposedly fertile ground for them) the SFIRA vote increased overall because they fielded candidates in more areas than before. However their vote fell sharply in some key areas including the Belturbet/Ballyconnell/West Cavan border area (where they actually fielded 2 candidates in the hope of 2 seats and won none) and also in Ballyjamesduff/South Cavan where their existing councillor almost lost her seat.

If this pattern is repeated nationally, SFIRA will continue to make inroads in areas of the country where they previously have had little support but much of the transient floating vote that they have attracted to date will drift away as other "alternative" candidates emerge.

Back