Nationwide tiles; anybody got comments on them?

streamer

Me and the other half are doing up our house and getting an extension, so we're looking at buying tiles and wooden floors.

We were out in Nationwide Tiles today and they have a half price sale on for this month, so polished porcelain tiles are Eur22 a sq meter. Solid oak floors are Eur42. I think these costs are pretty reasonable given what else we've seen. If someone could help me get an idea of how Nationwide compare to other companies in terms of service and value for money, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Streamer

We found them grand to deal with - much the same as Right Price Tiles really so if you see something you like at a good price I'd say go for it.

take a look at Tubs & Tiles also I found i could haggle with them and get up to 25% off at times when saying i had a better quote etc.

No affiliation with them

I"d make sure you shop around, we had a bad experience with them, we had been looking for polished porcelain that was sealed and had went to lots of tile shops. We found one we liked in Nationwide and we got it in the "sale" 40% off. Arranged and paid for delivery when we found the same tile in 2 other tile shops for half the price of the Nationwide price although these were apparently not sealed. Quizzed tile shops as to what manufacturer they sourced from and found out it was actually Nationwide Tiles the tile was from. When I quizzed Nationwide on the sealed tile they told me that the manufacturer of the tile was unsure as to whether they were actually sealed or not and couldn"t guarantee them! So like I said before I"d definitely shop around a bit more! HTH

With regards to sealed polished porcelain tiles, all Nationwide Tiles and Bathrooms polished porcelain now come fully sealed with a nano process. We have a 50% sale on all tiles in our showrooms and i am sure you will find them at very competetive prices. Our lowest priced fully sealed polished porcelain is €19 per square yard. If you require any further information you can contact Andy Norris Managing Director at [email protected]

Kentor, i checked out your website, I cant find a category for Kitchen floor files. All the floor tiles seemed to be for bathrooms. Can you point me in the right direction?

I am going to buy my tiles at Budget tiles decor....All the shops mentioed in previous are good and friendly staff...

Back