My maintenance builder is my tenant, he hasnt completed work & stopped paying rent.

He also did work for my brother worth 8000-9000k ,4000 of this has not been done. This is where I feel really bad as I recommended him

2 Last week he asked me to recommend him to a guy that was looking at house with a view to giving him work. I did this as I hoped it would help me get funds from tenant, I can tell teneant Ill be calling him as I know where his business is based

You obviously didnt feel that bad about recommending him to the brother...
If you gave me a recommendation for a fella like that,I would be having a serious word in your ear about it.

Update

Hi all

Update on situation

I called to house last week to serve 28 day notice on guy

He was gone no televison clothes shoes etc gone

I left it a few days and then changed locks

Ive now reg ister posted offical notice of end of agreement to his partners address stating I require him to move out as I intent to move in as advised by my solicitor

if for any reason he comes back to house Ill have to say-I changed locks as I could not contact him

Hope he doesnt come back as legally I would be obliged to let him in until 28 days notice are up and he already owes me a months rent

Thanks for all the help to all
Noel

Thanks for the update Noelie and well done for taking the legal advice.

Talking to your solicitor allowed you to take appropriate action and you know the options now.

ONQ.

Back