Multiple problems with phonecards website

Cheeus

I have had multiple problems with an Irish phonecards website and my emails have gone unanswered when I try to get them rectified. Are the following anything a consumer agency would look at?

1. The site advertises 'instant pins'. I got instant confirmation via email that my account was debited but the pin took two days to arrive - by which time my need for the pin had passed.

2. I tried to top up an old pin by phone. Again my account was debited but no top up applied. Turns out pin expires after 3 months but I was still charged and never advised by sales person that it had actually expired.

3. They advertise rates for each card available for purchase and say clearly on the home page that they can be used from any phone. Clicking deeper in to each card reveals extra charges when used from mobiles. You can purchase the card without clicking this deep and being notified of charges.

I brought number 3 to their attention months ago and nothing has changed on their site. I have sought a refund for the first two points but still feel that they shouldn't be allowed advertise 'instant' pins since even their sales rep agrees they are not instant.

Anyone any thoughts on who a complaint could go to since the company don't respond?

Back