Moving offices - what best to do with post/registered address etc

amgd28

Hi Folks,
I have been based out of serviced offices in Dublin 2 for the last 18 months, and in actual fact I have specified it as my company's registered address.
Now, due to planned expansion we are moving into new offices.
What is the best way of managing this from a mail and other communications perspective?
Our registered offices are with the old address so I know I need to change that with the companies office and with the revenue, and obviously website etc needs to change to reflect the new offices.

Do An-Post provide a forwarding service etc for such events?
What have other people done in similar scenarios?

Hi,

An post do provide a forwarding service ranging from €100 for 3 months to €200 for 12 months.

To change the registered address of the comapny you will need to complete Form B2 which you can download from the link below.

[broken link removed]

Don't forget to inform your suppliers and customers of your move also!!

Jockey

Cheers, I think the An Post service for 12 months is the one for me to go to.
Thanks for the link to the CRO.

I also now need to get a sevice for phone answering. Where I am at the moment, the company number is redirected to a secretary in the building who answers "Good <Morning/Afternoon>, <Company Name>"
I need this service because it helps portray a more professional outfit to the large public-sector clients I deal with (and their army of PA's Secretaries etc:rolleyes:)
I know some companies offer this as a "virtual office" option, but the "virtual office" includes mail, address, fax number etc, whereas I just want the calls thing. I don't get too many calls direct to the company number, but when I do, they can be significant, so I don't want to answer directly (been burnt in the past with surprise that the CEO is answering the main company number:()
So any suggestions on that front?

Back