Motor Insurance Broker

Starting Out

Can anyone provide me with a list of good insurance brokers please for car insurance? I've so far gone direct to companies and am curious if there are better offers through brokers.

I've performed searches through the AAM site but can't find much. Google brings back it's usual multitude of answers but would appreciate some recommendations as well as a list.

Thanks,
Starting Out

Hi,
I found Fleury's in Birr, (County Offaly) very good much cheaper than any of the others.

None of these brokers seem to be able to beet online quotes from Quinn. Has anyone any others worth talking with?

None of these brokers seem to be able to beet online quotes from Quinn. Has anyone any others worth talking with?

A rather sweeping generalisation. They often beat Quinn's premiums.

They also get claims paid. Try doing that with some of the direct writers.

p.s. I've no association with any motor broker.

o leary insurances in dublin
saved me, my husband, my cousin, and friend a packet!!!

great service, have a great rapport with all the major insurance companies
so have good influence....

no affilliation, just extremely happy customer

A rather sweeping generalisation. They often beat Quinn's premiums.

Maybe I should've been clearer. None of the brokers mentioned in the post were able to quote me in my circumstances anything close to the quinn or FDB quote I recieved.

Thanks for the suggestion on O'Learys. I'll give them a shout tomorrow.

There isnt a better deal with Brokers they all get cmissions from insurance companys
if one company giver them a big comission they will move all their customers to it

Back