most useful ipod accessories

Wonderwoman

I have bought my husband the 80gb Ipod for his birthday and was just wondering what is the most useful accessory for it? Any ipod owners, just wondering what you found to be the most useful that you would recommend?

is there a car charger? iTrip so it can be played in the car? there are nice leather cases you could get and also a plug into the wall charger so you don't have to charge it attached to the computer all the time - useful if you are on holidays. Thats about all i can think of but get on the Apple Store for Ireland.

I got an iPod for Christmas, and I got a speaker with it (traveller was the brand I think). So handy, I just carry it from room to room when I'm at home, and I'd say it would be handy for bringing on holidays - the days of the discman are over!

The holder with the speakers are great for BBQ and then you can hid random music to play. They are available in White and Silver my sister has one they are great for outdoor use.

First thing is a pair of decent earphones, the ones that come with the iPod are pants. I upgraded mine and the difference is incredible.

Hey Guys anyone have any suggestions on the best speakers to get for the ipod?

yes, if anyone has any recommendations on which speakers, that would be great. Around how much would you have to spend to get decent ones, that you could use in place of your stereo?

BOSE Ipod speakers in my opinion give a fantastic sound are are very portable.

I find mine very good - very portable and great sound for around the house, in the back garden etc..
featured here
but was bought I think in O' Callaghan TV, Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork.

yes, if anyone has any recommendations on which speakers, that would be great. Around how much would you have to spend to get decent ones, that you could use in place of your stereo?

Get a remote controlled dock and put it through the existing stereo. Any decent stereo sounds much better then the iPod speaker thingies. Unless the existing one is terrible of course.

He might like a little add-on radio, if there isn't one already installed.

iPods don't have radio's. You can buy a iPod remote that adds a radio. You can get a set of bluetooth earphones that allow you to listen to the iPod, but also take calls from your mobile without taking it out of your pocket. A friend got something like that.

Best possible accessory for an iPod is a Mac computer, if you don't have one already. :)

Back