Mosquito bite that continues to itch

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj111

I got a mosquito bite on holidays this year in Greece and it was a whopper of a bite at the time but it went after a week or two. I rubbed against where it was yesterday and it is itching like hell almost as if there is still poison still there 5 months later. Anything I can do to draw out the remaining sting? Thanks (or is it my imagination)

Hi,

Welcome to AAM.

Unfortunately we don't allow discussion of medical issues under

'We do not discuss medical issues other than to provide links to support groups and medical forums. We do not allow recommendations for doctors, dentists or medical practitioners generally. We do not allow discussion of weight loss issues either as they always develop into either advertising or medical topics such as anorexia.
You may discuss tax relief on medical expenses and pricing of medical services or health insurance. It is ok to provide information on the availability of emergency doctors or 24 hour pharmacies. But you should not discuss effectiveness of treatment or quality of care.
Below are some sites which are better equipped to deal with such issues. We got the following sites from The (English) Times

Also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back