Montpellier View, Blessington Road, Tallaght,

I can't believe that price, I know its not the classiest of places, I heard the walls are paper thin, its generally rent allownace city, and its basically in Jobstown, but thats an unbelievable price. Best of luck

Seems a bit strange what it says at the end of the description...

"+++Please note photo is a similar house within estate and is not the property for sale here+++"

Agreed, the real house is probably a burnt out shell, has anybody here had a look?

That house would be near Kilmartin Park where those two drug dealers were murdered.

I would pass to be honest.

Hi,
Had to reply. My dh is currently doing a bit of security work in the garage that this small estate backs on to. I have no info on the house itself but will have a peep next time I'm in Dublin. The area is Jobstown, not close to Kilmartin but very high crime area. I would like to say nice things as I know many lovely people from the area but I would not recommend buying as in my opinion this location is full of unruly kids/teens that never seem to go to bed. Lots of noisy cars, and a large % of people 'on the rob' as dh says. Although it could be a good LONG term investment?? but I wouldn't be an expert,
Regards Grace

Back