Meteor Not Refunding Money Due

susie1

Hi, I was a bill pay customer, went back to prepay after the contract expired in June. I was due 16.50e refund. They say they will apply the credit to my credit card account but never do. If i want a chq, it will cost me 5e fee!
How can i get my money back of these people?

Last edited:
Hi, I was a bill pay customer, went back to prepay after the contract expired in June. I was due 16.50e refund. They say they will apply the credit to my credit card account but never do. If i want a chq, it will cost me 5e fee!
How can i get my money back of these people?
Could you request the amount owed to you in prepay call credit?

Could you request the amount owed to you in prepay call credit?

yes i could, and they would prefer me to do this, however from my side, i would still need to topup by a full 20e in order to qualify for free meteor to meteor calls.
This is my money i am asking for, but they won't part with it...what can i do, i am sending in a formal complaint but sure what good will that do me.

btw, i just called them again, eh should be applied in 48hrs - pull the other one, i'm being repeatedly told that.

Ohh I see.. Have you kept a log of all the correspondence you have had to date with them regarding this particular matter?

Back