Mens Boxer Shorts

!RAY

Hi All
Has anybody got any Recommendation on mens boxer shorts.
They are quite expensive so i would like to hear what people think
about different brands.
Cheers
!Ray

Are you asking from a value point of view, a comfort point of view or a keeping the ladies happy point of view? I find M&S grand on all fronts

Hi John Rambo
From a comfort point of vew.I have the M&S and they are fine but they seem to lose their shape and start to get uncomfortable.
Cheers
!RAY

From a comfort point of vew.I have the M&S and they are fine but they seem to loose there shape and start to get uncomfortable...
@!Ray, Sorry but I don't agree - M&S Authentic 100% cotton boxers, the only brand (including some very expensive branded "designer" rubbish) I have found that don't shrink, lose their shape or become embarrasingly uncomfortable. :eek:

I am larger-boned (euphamism), better upholstered (another euphamism) than the average Séan Citizen and need that extra bit of width in the thighs and the XXL's are perfect. :cool:

Is that the sort of tight fitted ones? I go for the ones that are just like shorts. This is a bizarre conversation!

Hi mathepac
Hey thats just me. I find most of M&S clothes very good quality.The boxer shorts just dont do it for me.They ony tend to last about two months.
Cheers
!RAY

Wow, RAY!, that's some action your getting.

I wear Niconico baggy ones which I find most comfortable. They don't have a seam and the stiching is cotton and not nylon. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be available here:

but maybe the next time you are in Bali? ;)

would most men not prefer a bit of support down there instead of "hanging loose" in those horrible baggy shorts? - pardon the expression ! surely it is a bit like wearing no bra for a woman ? the snug Beckham pants much better option from the female perspective.
as per yoganmahews response, try the string or tanga ! - now that looks good.

would most men not prefer a bit of support down there instead of "hanging loose" in those horrible baggy shorts? - pardon the expression ! surely it is a bit like wearing no bra for a woman ?

Hard to say, I suggest have a "no bra or boxers day" in the office and ask the guys at the end of the day whether or not it feels the same.

unfair, i think the men would get the most fun out of this and i would never agree with that. come on ladies ! and i certainly think the men might be feeling a bit different throughout the day !

those horrible baggy shorts? ...
I guess its all a matter of need / preference / taste
... surely it is a bit like wearing no bra for a woman ? ...
I hope not, for everyone's sake!
...the snug Beckham pants much better option from the female perspective.as per yoganmahews response, try the string or tanga ! - now that looks good.
From one female's perspective anyway. I have no problem with you having a picture of Mr. Spicegirl on your wall rather than one of me.

eileen alana, so this is what you get up to !
i hope all the guys out there are taking notes and checking out your website link.

M&S, every day of the week but not the loose, saggy ones - the ones that, ahem, hold everything in.:eek::D

I usually go for the boxers they sell in Topman. Topman clothes are generally smaller fitting regardless of what size you buy so they are fairly tight fitting and VERY colourful so may not be your cup of tea!!!

Jockey Boxer Briefs are my preferred type they are about 6.50 a pair. They last forever and are soft and never loose their shape. Just my meandering thoughts

my other half usually buys the tight fitting boxers, he gets the following brands:

Bjorn Bjorg (his favourite, but at €30 a pop he does not get them very often)
Scheisser
Next

Back