Med 1 refunds

Midsummer

Hi - has anyone had a refund yet ? I've heard of one person who got their cheque last week - form posted on 31 Dec.

Just filling out Med 1 form. Previous posts seemed to think you can't claim until you get P60 form for 2008. Is that right? Does anyone else find that claiming from VHI is a pain and even though you have quite a lot of expenses your claim is not a lot? Also fact that VHI renewal date is March 1 makes it difficult.

Can you make a claim in the middle of the year and a subsequent claim for the rest of the year at a later stage? ie Can I submit my form for 2008 now and include my 2009 expenses incurred to date and send a later form at the end of this year?

I submitted my claim on the 9th of January (online) and the refund was paid in on the 12th.

Can you make a claim in the middle of the year and a subsequent claim for the rest of the year at a later stage? ie Can I submit my form for 2008 now and include my 2009 expenses incurred to date and send a later form at the end of this year?

Your 2008 form/claim can only be for expenses incurred in 2008.

Back