Mattress

kmelvin

Hi Guys, anyone know where to get a good orthopedioc mattress at a good price?

Des Kelly have a very good one for 360 - but I feel I might be able to get it cheaper.

Thanks for any help you could give

Karl

Not sure about orthopedic mattresses, but bought a mirrorform 6' mattress from mattress.ie. They were up to 40% cheaper than other stores or other (Irish) websites, so I guess they must be pretty cheap... They do free delivery and are reliable.

I'll second the recommendation for mattress.ie, got the same mattress I'd seen priced for €560 for €389. With free delivery and great service. Definitely worth a look. Do a search, I've seen posts on mattresses on here before.

A good quality mattress is very important, after all you spend a third of your life there. You really need to lie on a mattress for a few minutes to decide if its for you. Buying any furniture over the internet is not recommended unless you can identify the exact product and have already tested it in a shop. If you find the exact same model you like cheaper on line then certainly go for it, otherwise buy in a shop.

i cought one of [broken link removed] a few months ago and it's great.

I got similar (if not the same) from another seller in eBay - worked out cheaper, and more than happy with it so far (three weeks now..)

[broken link removed]

Back