Mattress

tosullivan

folks, I'm looking for a king size mattress, preferably King Koil and I know of 2 types what I'd prefer.

Been pricing locally and they are coming in at about €1300

Does anyone know anywhere, maybe up North that would deliver down south and get it cheaper than that? Or maybe somewhere down here that might be more competitive?

There is a place at the end of Kylemore way in Ballyfermot I see cars and vans driving out every day with new mattresses on the roofs, dont know the name of it though

I bought a super kingsize bed in harvey norman,next to ikea in belfast.same bed in hn carrickmines was 300 euro more. hn up north took my order and they got it delivered straight to their hq in swords.charged me 50 quid to have it delivered from there to my place. check the exchange rates daily and you will save a packet.

I recently bought a bed and mattress in Dreams beds in Newry, delivery to Dublin was an extra 10sterling, 32 sterling delivery all together.

Neil.

I recently was quoted a very good price from beds.ie , who are based in the North, for a mattress. I haven't ordered it yet, so cant comment on their quality of service.

The mattress I wanted was 1200 in Clerys, reduced to 1000 in the sale. The sale price beds.ie were quoting was 650 euros including delivery.

On boards.ie someone mentionedd buying a matress from O'Reilly Furniture in Newry - they delivered free to Co Meath. If you know what you want, may be worth giving them a call.

[broken link removed]

I bought a mattress from beds.ie and the delivery service was great. The price I paid was also very good compared to the price of the same mattress in shops around me.

Jeez I bought a double mattress, a memory foam one thats mite FREE forever and you never have to turn in and it never loses shape for about €600. well down from €850 cause we bought table chairs etc in store on same day. Harvey Normans

actually Ive heard bad things about the place and for parts its Grossly over priced but Ive never had any bad dealings with them and they were honest from the beginning regards deliver times etc.. bought my bed there too actually! love it!

So I think that you can get a better price and don't necessarily think going up North is the answer! Shop around...and bargin with them!

i recently bought a queen bed (frame) on the instore website. its a 5 ft i think. is it a king size mattress i need for that now? i've never seen queen size sheets or duvet covers for sale in shops

Back